Empowering Cambodians to create sustainable futures through holistic development
Human and Hope Association is a locally run NGO in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Through projects focused on education, vocational training and community support, we aim to empower Cambodians to create sustainable futures for themselves.
We work closely with members of the community and empower them with the necessary knowledge, skills and resources to ensure a sustainable future for themselves and their families.
Our projects are run by local staff who are the subject matter experts and committed to moving families out of poverty whilst keeping them together. By making a donation to our organisation you are assisting us to address development needs and making an impact for generations to come.
By becoming a monthly champion you can make a big difference in our community -
• Language Champion - $10/month - You will provide English education to a Cambodian child. Not only will this enable them to study English four days a week, it will also allow them to partake in weekly living values classes, addressing social issues in Cambodia.
• Preschool Champion – $15/month - You will provide preschool education to a marginalised student. They will study Khmer language, play games, do arts and crafts, learn about hygiene and play sports.
• Creativity Champion – $30/month - Thanks to you, we can provide 20 students each month with art class, promoting creativity and independent thinking! They also receive a piece of fruit each week AND watch a movie.
• Library Champion – $50/month - By providing library access to 50 students a day, you will ensure that they expand their knowledge and their world! Every day they have the opportunity to play games, read books, put puzzles together, test their English with flashcards and have story time with our librarian.
• Farming Champion – $70/month - As a Farming Champion you will ensure that 10 marginalised families receive weekly chemical-free farming training so they can increase nutrition in their families. These families also learn about life skills to address social issues they face.
• Sewing Champion – $90/month - Our sewing program provides marginalised villagers with sewing training, life skills lessons, rice and vegetables five days a week. As a Sewing Champion, you will provide one villager with access to this program, and help them break the cycle of poverty.