This initiative is intended to support all of VINE’s in-country programmes and projects to ensure:
- Ongoing improvement to our effectiveness and efficiency of our in-country programs and projects
- Enhance communication in donor countries to ensure our projects and programs are adequately supported
- Work towards sustainable initiatives
- Improved synergies in reporting, communication, accounting and other common areas
Donations will enable priority of:
- Development and upgrading of communication and promotional material, including websites etc.
- Advertising to raise awareness of the work of VINE Communities.
- Mentor in-country partners to build capacity, resilience, effectiveness and sustainability
- Work with our in-country partners to develop local community support
- Undertake project and program monitoring and review to improve effectiveness and sustainability
- Provide funds to ensure projects become sustainable as soon as possible and, in turn, contribute to other projects.
A visionary initiative in response to COVID19 is to provide remote specialist, advisory support and mentoring in education, farm management, maintenance, business administration, and other areas of need.
Your contribution will help us make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of the children, families and communities we support.
Key Areas of Investments
- Capacity building, mentoring, and training to ensure effective outcomes.
Development of sustainable and resilient in-country operations